CalendarUntil November 25, 20:00 (Moscow time)
Authors need to register with the submission of the topic and main theses of the report until 20:00 on November 25, 2022 according to the form
After acceptance of the registration with the abstracts, the authors will be sent a personal electronic confirmation of participation. Accepted abstracts will be published in a separate collection in electronic version with assignment of DOI index and posted in the RSCI on the day of the conference.Until November 29, 20:00 (Moscow time)
The following data, materials and documents must be submitted/attached to the form
after receiving the invitation by 20:00 on November 25, 2022:
Until December 3, 20:00 (Moscow time)
- Application Form. One application form for all authors (co-authors) of the report should be filled in for each report.
- Start block of the report: title, abstract, keywords.
- A copy of the payment document for the organizational fee (if there is a document).
After the initial review, the following materials and documents must be submitted/attached by 8 p.m. on December 3, 2022 on the form
- Basic block of the report: text of the report, list of references.
- Figures (graphs, diagrams, drawings and photographic images) should be placed in the text of the paper, as well as attached as separate files. All images must be of high quality.
- An expert opinion on the possibility of publication.
- The volume of the report is up to 22000 characters, including spaces.
- Submitted files are named by the surname of the first author of the report (for example, Smirnov.doc). If several papers are submitted with the same first author, a digital number is added to the file name (e.g. Smirnov Ivan I. 1.doc).
Articles received by the editorial board of the conference after the specified deadlines will not be considered.December 9-10